GBlist: life cycle cost analysis

Christopher: Your short note of below on:Re: GBlist: <<Update>> ASTM
Residential Green Building Task Group, were well articulated. What is the
best model of the above?
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
 3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm