Re: GBlist: Public School SD Case Stgudies

Lois -

I believe Public Technologies, Inc. has documented school improvements
motivated by sustainable development goals. Check with Mike Lewis, a
GB-lister. Also, the Center for the Analysis and Dissmeination of
Demonstrated Energy Technologies (CADDET) in Europe published a report
on Energy Savings in Schools, which is available from ACEEE's
publications department. Call Judy at 510-549-9914 if you're interested
or email ace3pubs@ix.netcom.com.

Sounds like an excellent project! Good luck.

Margaret

--
Margaret Suozzo          		ph:  415-324-8006
American Council for an  		fax: 415-324-8506