Re: GBlist: Fiber-cement manufacturers/producers

Bayo

The REDI database lists maker of fiber-cement roofing and fiber-cement
siding. Just type "fiber-cement" under Search by Topic. If anyone knows
of companies that aren't listed, I'm happy to add them. Please contact me
via private email, so as not to clog the list.

Bruce