GBlist: insulation retrofit questions

Hi,

I've been reading this list for a few months, and have a question
someone here may be able to help me with.

I'm looking for an insulation system to retrofit a 1926 house.  The
house currently has no insulation in most walls in north east Ohio, USA
(HDD base 18.3C = 3445).

As a first step, I would like to do some kind of blown/sprayed in
insulation.

Protecting this insulation from interior humidity would seem to be a
problem.  The only solutions I can think of at this time are to find
an insulation material that is not effected by the moisture or to
rely on a vapor barrier paint on the interior walls.

I'm looking for suggestions on insulation materials and vapor protection.

I have literature on a spray in insulation called 'Tripolymer' (R) made
by the C.P. Chemical Company, Inc of White Plains, NY.  It claims to
be "enviromentally safe" and have a water vapor transmission (ASTM C-355)
of 15.5 to 16.9 perms-in.  Has anyone heard of this material?

-Mike