GBlist: Question about toxic chemicals

Hi,

I'm not sure if you can help me but i'm trying to get information on a
chemical cleaner that my husband uses daily on his job. Not sure of the
spelling, but he calls it romasol. It's used for the removal of asphalt and
the like. I'm concerned that the fumes from this may be toxic.  Some days I
can smell a chemical smell coming from his mouth. Also he works inside a
garage with large vehicles that are started and left running for a period of
time without proper ventilation in the garage couldn't breathing the
combustion be harmful? Thanks for your help.  ( By thee way four employees
from this same place have died with cancer)