Re: GBlist: Re: StrawClay

I don't think that Seth's note about the spiritual context of sustainability is
inappropriate to this list.  I attended a one day Natural Step workshop on
Saturday in which we were asked to list the 3 most pressing environmental
problems/issues.  What I came up with was only one - humanity's disconnection
on a heart/love level from each other and the natural world.  I believe that
all of the other ones that people listed follow from this.

Marc Rosenbaum