GBlist: Used lumber

I was contacted by someone in northern Illinois who has several buildings on
their property that they will be tearing down.  I believe it is several barns
and a house.  They would like to find someone who would like to purchase, or
even take the wood and any other usable parts.  She describes it as a lot of
large beams in the barns (probably barn board and other wood too) and I
believe the house interior is trimmed in walnut (i.e. stairs, trim, mantles).

Does anyone know of anyone who would be interested?

thanks, Kristine Anstead