GBlist: effect of exterior mass

Hello,

I am building a slipform stone house in upstate NY.  The exterior wall
section has 14-8" of stone and concrete inside and out(mainly stone).
Reused stress skin panels make up the center, 6-10" thick, scrap, from a
stress skin manufacturer. The wall slopes towards the center as it gains in ht.

My question is;

this house has tremendous amounts of thermal mass on the interior, but how
much effect would the 8-14" of conc. and stone on the exterior have?  It
seems to me that I will get many of the positive effects of earth berming
without the negatives.  What do you guys think..?

Tim McCarthy
Barkeater Design Build Co.