Re: GBlist: related listserves/pond liners

> Can anyone tell me if the following are worth subscribing to, if one is
> mainly interested in practical applications?

> 1) alt.energy.homepower
excellent
> 2) sci.energy.hydrogen
> 3) alt.solar.thermal
very excellent
> 4) alt.solar.photovoltaic
excellent
5) there's also alt.energy.renewable

> If so, could you kindly give me intructions on how to subscribe?
They're Usenet newsgroups. Use your news reader in IE or Netscape or use
Free Agent or Agent. Or type trn or tin  at the UNIX prompt.

> What is the most environmentally-sound pond liner material?

Ask this question in the rec.ponds newsgroup; you'll probably be referred
to the FAQ if it exists + receive lots of knowledgeable replies.