RE: GBlist: McDonough found!

I just heard about a conference that he spoke at, and they have a tape available of his keynote speech as well as a more informal question and answer period.  The conference was held April 28-30 in Spokane, WA.  It was called the 8th Annual Environmental Forum for Business and Trade Show.  To get a copy of the tape call Gary Conway 208-772-5078 and ask for the speech made on April 30th and/or the question & answer session (I believe the tapes are $6 each).  According to the conference organizer, McDonough's presentation was the best she had ever seen.

Robin Salsburg