Re: GBlist: Re: greenbuilding-digest V1 #361

Scott - we (erhny - Energy Rated Homes of NY) are about to go for it. I have
looked at AKWarm, like it's reasonably friendliness, interface and output
format. BUT since we have to be able to look at cooling loads - how close
are you all to that end AND what are hdd/cdd options.

I'll take another look at it, to see whether it will really work for us (we
are trying to establish a h/c guarantee as well), but could you get back to
me with the above ASAP.

best,