Re: GBlist: ?s on the user friendly foam alternative (Chris Koehn)

I've been using a line of products by Abisko (flexible prod.ltd)
Enerfoam - polyurethane - 20% expansion r5.7/inch
they also market a foam construction adhesive - Enerbond
we use a swiss gun called Pageris (expensive but it works)
advantages are you get everything out of a can.

The products are a curse (plastic in a can) I don't have a full msds but
the basic ingredients are Polyols, Chlorodifluoromethane, Polymeric
Disocyanate.

The advantages are the products do what they are supposed to with
probably less end product outgassing than most caulking or adhesive
alternatives. The disadvantages are what the production of polymers are
doing to our environment - slogan could be build tight live less.

Whatever happened to felt weatherstripping gaskets and linseed oil
caulking?