Re: GBlist: Lily pads in

I think you all have missed my point.
I did not desire to engage in a debate over property rights.
I wanted you to understand that you can not disturb your pond.
That is all.  You can not disturb a wetland.  It is not your property to do
with as you desire.
Well meaning intentions  are not the issue  either.
Any wetland, no matter how small is protected by federal law.
Don't disturb your wetland.
Big Brother is watching.

And you can all just stop diverting attention from this fact.  Wetlands are
protected and it does not matter where they are.  Private or not they are a
national treasure and protected from any disturbance.

Just drop it.

Best,
Charlie