Re: GBlist: Green shopping malls?

No hard data to offer but I know from experience that most Wal Mart
stores have automated their lighting and other electrical systems.
Master control is in Little Rock, Ark.

We often use Wal Mart's success story in automation as an example when
introducing  this technology to the less (shall we say) educated.  There
are a lot of people who continue to believe that green building only
means sod roofs and grass walls.  We think it can be that and more.