Re: GBlist: Re: greenbuilding-digest V1 #385

****CURMUDGEON ALERT 9/10/97 9:06 AM PST****

****CRANKY MESSAGE FOLLOWS****

****YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED****

About Nick Pine and his ideas, I would just like to say, they are long on
creativity but I would check those fussy little details, like, how they fit
with known laws of physics.

Mike