GBlist: [Fwd: NEW SUBCRIBER]

I think the members of this list serve are more likely to have the
answers Oliver seeks.
Cindy Pollock Shea
Promoting Sustainable Development

-- BEGIN included message

I'm Oliver Rempillo a student and currently undertaking a design
project.  The project is to make a
environmentally freindly computer workstation that is designed for
schools (computer classrooms)
and not  for individual use.  As you can see one of the major concern of
this project is not only
ergonomics but also how to make it environmetally friendly.  It is the
reason why I join this discussion
group.

Does any body out there know where I could get environmental freindly
materials, such as plywood
that doesn't use phenol formaldehyde or any harmful substances and any
environmetally freindly
materials that I could use.  And where can I get some research materials
for the design.

Thanks.

-- END included message