GBlist: Nationwide blower door contractor list?

I get a lot of calls asking for the location
of nearest contractor who can do a blower door
test, duct leakage test, or other forms of house
doctoring.  So I am putting up a web page that
offers a free listing to contractors who offer
these tests.  See my new page

http://www.infiltec.com/inf-bdc.htm

If you want to be listed on this page at no charge,
please send me the following information:

ZIP, URL(optional), company name,
email address(optional), your name,
phone(xxx-xxx-xxxx), city, state(xx)

Please DO NOT send it to the Green Building List. To help
reduce my data entry, please DO send it in the format above
to my company email address

DSaum@infiltec.com

The minimum requirement for listing is offering blower door tests to
the public, but you should also indicate what other house doctoring
you provide (duct testing, pressure balancing with micromanometer,
HERS auditing, energy audit, home inspection, etc.) I may add
more information like this to the current format.

Ciao,

Dave Saum
Infiltec
PO Box 8007, Falls Church, VA 22041