[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: AE Digest - 3 Apr 1995 to 4 Apr 1995

I think these discussions are helpful, even if a certain amount is "drivel"
to quote Bob Sanders.  The long, thoughtful message about the concern of
scientists helped me realize that surveys which ask people if they believe
people descended from apes point out the distressing fact that almost half
the people in the survey don't believe that.  It really seems irrelevant,
and questions like that shut people off from more certifiable data, such as
the importance of trees and clean air and water.  It's find to exchange
our opinions, but we need to realize that lots of things can't be proved, and
don't have to be. Yes, we must find ways to help people be willing to accept
provable facts and move in a direction of cooperating with other people.
Have the senators voted yet on the amendment which would make moneey available
for renewable energy?
Marge
RE: AE Digest - 3 Apr 1995 to 4 Apr 1995