[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Biogas

For those of you that were interested in the file methane.zip it has been
made available at the following locations:

          ftp://clark.net/pub/alan_s   Choose methane.zip
          htttp://www.clark.net/alan_s/index.html   At bottom of page

Both of these will give you methane.zip downloaded to your hard drive. If
you do not have  the pkunzip program the zip package is available here on
the internet. Be carefull, I do not think any of the internet boards have
it but some of the local boards have a pkz300. Avoid this file at all
costs, it is a virus and will remove all of your software on your
computer. The latest version of pkz is 204G I think. If there is a newer
one someone will tell you. AVOID PKZ300 at all cost.

Enjoy
Dave