[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Used solar panels?

Solar panels are not the way to go, but if these were free... :-)

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 95 17:33:42 EST
From: mimhoff@austinc.edu (mimhoff)
To: cur-l@mcs.anl.gov
Subject: Solar Energy System

     Our administration informed me that they are scrapping our solar
     energy system and asked me to post this advertisement.

     "Austin College of Sherman, Texas offers for sale and removal at the
     buyer's expense a solar energy system that was installed about ten
     years ago.  The system includes 128 flat plate collectors, related
     piping, valves and equipment.  The system was installed to heat the
     swimming pool and domestic hot water in the gym.  Interested parties
     should contact George Rowland, Vice President for Business Affairs at
     (903) 813-2235."

     Mike Imhoff
     Chemistry Department
     Austin College