[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CD Rom Info

	As I was planning to order a copy of the CD today, I have the info
handy. According to the ad on page 94 of HomePower 43

Sonoma Online
POB 7518 Santa Rosa CA 95407
707-545-7533 for info
916-475-0830 for credit card orders

$29.00 Postage Paid
Add $3.00 for international orders

Has text and graphics from Home Power 1-35
Claims to have 250Megabytes of Shareware and PD software for Macintosh and
PC compatibles.

Did hear someone complain that it took quite a while to get the CD after
ordering so I'll let folks know how long mine takes. Hope to get it by
christmas so I'll have something to do over break.
--
I get most of my electricity, at home, from the sun. | Bitnet:   mikep@unmb
It's a hobby, who cares if it's cost effective!      | Internet: mikep@unm.edu