Re: [seedsavers] Hello! And- Wanted: Matt's Wild Cherry Tomato Seeds

LINDARAY@att.net wrote:
> Oh YAY! Thank you Larry, I am *so, so happy* to see this email list in
> action!!!
>
> I have a large inventory of Heirloom seeds which I have had for a few
> years, and therefore don't know what their germination would be.
>
> I will post them within the next week or so.
>
> I am located near Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
>
> Linda :)
>
> PS: I am looking for seeds for Matt's Wild Cherry Tomato

Welcome Linda.

I will post a list of seed varieties I will be interested in procuring
and seeds from years past I may be able to share (excess from this year's plantings
not wanting to hold them over for next years use because of loss of vitality).
They are mostly from Johnny's, Cooks Garden, Nichols, SESE, Mountain Valley, and others.

I should mention that I, for one, will be very interested in exchanging plant, bulb
and tuber stocks.
At this time I am looking for the following:

1) any kind of multiplying onion
2) Jerusalem artichoke
3) comfrey
4) horseradish
5) raspberries (black and red)
6) blackberries

We have a wild plum around this region that makes the very best jam. I can save seeds from my tree to share.
Its a very vigorous small tree that propagates by seed and underground runner (as far as I can tell)

I have an everbearing delicious blackberry that I can share rooted sprouts from. This is a compact plant
with a very different growth habit compared to the wild variety, easy to prune and shape and with somewhat less
troublesome thorns.

Herbs and ornamentals should not escape our attention.