Re: [seedsavers] Wanted Plum Seeds- Now several plants wanted and have plums, blackberries

I would love to have a few seeds of the plums, please :). Anywhere between 2 and 6 of them..

Just tell me what to do to get them :)..

Thanks,

Linda

-------------- Original message from Jay Woods <woodsjay@cox.net>: --------------