[seedsavers] J. L. Hudson, Seedsman

<http://www.jlhudsonseeds.net/>

J. L. Hudson, Seedsman
Box 337
La Honda, California 94020-0337 USA

A PUBLIC ACCESS SEED BANK - ESTABLISHED 1911

Quote of the Week

"Preservation Through Dissemination"

Contact Us

Celebrate Darwin Day!

Enter 2008 Seedlist

Request Print Catalog

Speaking Engagements

To order "Invasion Biology: Critique of a Pseudoscience"

Scope and Purpose:

We are a public access seed bank - not a commercial seed company. You will find that our presentation of information and
how you access our seedbank is a bit different from ordering seeds from the usual on-line commercial enterprise.

Our purpose is the preservation of botanical diversity, and the preservation of vanishing knowledge of the uses of
plants - called "ethnobotany" or "ethnobotanical knowledge". To this end, we distribute rare seeds from every continent;
native plants from around the world, including flowers, vines, trees, cacti, culinary herbs, heirloom vegetables,
ornamentals, hardy perennials, medicinal plants, and tropicals. We also distribute Gibberellic Acid-3, complete GA-3
kits, and a full line of supplies for priming your seed with this powerful natural germination enhancer. We also
distribute many unusual books about edible plants, medicinal plants, American Indian, Australian, and African
ethnobotany, books on seed saving, source lists, and more.

Please comment on our website, and suggest any improvements you would like to see.

United States Department of Agriculture Import Permit #37-40343 Revised

California Department of Food and Agriculture Authorization to Sell Seed #0020

California Department of Food and Agriculture License to Sell Nursery Stock #D3588.001

Privacy Policy

In Memoriam

Hugh Thompson, Jr.
1943-2006