Re: [seedsavers] 88 members

I'm new here.
I just read a non-GMO statement of direction.
While that doesn't have anything necessarily to do with hybrids,
is there an implication of heirloom seeds only in this?

It was pointed out to me recently, that some folks are growing
hybrids, saving seed, with the intent of allowing them to uncross.
I've always been exposed to this, but had forgotten it.
Just wondered if there were thoughts about this, out there...

Life has me stressed at the moment & I don't want to create
or fall into any disruption in addition to that which my home life
and issues presently hold. Plus, the concepts are all interesting.
With my small garden and limited time, some of my gardening
has to be virtual, LOL!
BillSF9c