Re: [seedsavers] Guess who has asked to be subscribed to this list.

Woody wrote:
> Well now, Lawrence, I kinda think you should let anyone join - perhaps
> excluding Monsanto executives. I deeply respect Kent and always will but not
> to exclude Diane from a friendly conversation - no way.  Let us be
> supportive but not take sides.   Just a thought.

Because she will report to Amy Goldman, who is the real culprit in this debacle, not Kent or Dianne.
An aggressive opportunist, typical these days, Amy took advntage of a temporary weakness in SSE to push her
destructive agenda while gaining control of SSE. Who permitted this to happen? Another good question.
Types like her are a dime a dozen these days and are a real threat to the fabric of traditional
American institutions. They are everywhere in every trade or industry, close to or part of the
corporate monolith that wants to own and control every aspect of life in the USA.

Comments about the many sides to the SSE issue are coreect but attention seems to be focused on Kent or Dianne,
not Amy, without whom this debacle might have been managed adequately or avoided by the rest of the SSE people.