Re: [seedsavers] No Diane was Guess who has asked to be subscribed to this list

Kathleen O'Brien Blair wrote:
> I vote no Diane Whealy.
>
> Kathleen

Too late. The ladies in this list have remarkable powers of pursuasion. Just a few thoughts here:
I agree with Kathleen and some others. We have seen list wars and have come out the victor in the recent event in the PC
list. Now that list is totally on track. Remarkable. The Kent-Dianne issue is secondary to the real issue, a hostile
takeover of SSE. I know about these things having seen it up close first hand with my farmers market. During this crisis
I bought the corporation named for my home town, where I am in the process of starting its first substantial farmers
market in many decades. I learned the value of owning your own corporation. I am donating this corporation and its 3
internet domain names to our town's government/business/university partnership. We are of the same mindset about the
operation of our market, that it will be operated in a democratic way by its vendors while being managed and owned by
the partnership. Why was Amy Goldman allowed to become Chair of the Board of SSE? What can be done to remove her and
restore Kent or his designated substitute as leader of SSE, as before. Making mistakes about board selection is a great
error and demands a heavy price.

Another user called me on subscribing Kent, should he be interested while denying Dianne. So I have subscribed Dianne.

So welcome to the seedsavers list, Dianne. Maybe you would care to introduce yourself and tell us about your interest,
work and goals in the world of seed preservation and exchange. That's what this list is about in addition to supporting
existing seed saving organizations and companies. In particular tell us how this list can help the work of SSE, assuming
it survives in a form consistent with its original mission.

There's no spy fodder here so that's a non-issue.