[seedsavers] List participants

Greetings, the List,
    Thanks, Lawrence, for this good list - unencumbered by allegiances to
anyone else's business and their troubles!  I so agree with Farmer Lucy (
as always).  We are free to be ourselves here, sharing and learning all
around.  The list-dad can moderate anytime necessary, i trust :)  Peace
can start here, now.
    Lawrence, your blog-site is lovely and inspiring....a help to those
of us not so far along.  I also grow on raised-berm beds - tho only a bit
more than an acre in vegie and seed production.
Looking forward to participating here.
Toni -zone 6a
Red River Gorge(ous), Kentucky