Re: [seedsavers] test post

Cindie Strater wrote:

> Me too.  They appear to be coming in stereo.  Are you trying different
> accounts?

I did. When nothing was showing from one I subbed myself using the other,
Intrex on one, ATTBellsouth the other. Both had the same delay. Sorry for all the duplicate poats.
The bottleneck was probably ATTBellsouth since the outgoing server is theirs. I have heard about
their surveillance filtering, scanning and possibly reading email, ostensibly to find users exchanging certain industry
(possibly music) copyrighted material. That's just too much. "AT&T is said to be developing a system to spot and block
illicitly copied content sent over its broadband network." http://www.boingboing.net/2008/02/05/att-will-help-hwd-sp.html