Re: [seedsavers] Salsify prep and propagation from tops?

Hi Ken,
    gee, my packet from Scotland had no variety name on it, but looks like the Mammoth Sandwich Island type i had seen in catalogues.  I am cooking it now, and will add a light cheese and white wine sauce later.  Not too many vegies are new to me, so this is an adventure :)  Hope the in-home chef likes it! If we like it, i will procure Scorzona and try that one.  I haven't eaten too many "black" vegies before, so may need it in the repertoire!
I may have some seed left - will check.  I will be allowing some of these to seed this year, and will add them to my sharing, if so!
Toni -z-6a-ish, KY.