Re: [seedsavers] yellow-tinged caabbage collaards

Cindie Strater wrote:

> When you get these going and have saved some seed, I would like to have
> some.
>
> :)
>
> There's not much better than collards...

Hardly anything can compare next to a properly braised top sirloin steak.

I do not cook mine with side meat or smoked hamhock. I very quickly stir fry them in a big wok with a little water, a
lot of olive oil, a lot of garlic powder, black pepper, vegetable seasoned sea salt and GH's Spike. As good as with the
pork. Amount of cooking is important. Just as the Chinese do, quickly stir fry in a hot wok, turn rapidly and frequently
and serve when they are a bright green and just barely cooked. Healthier that way.