Re: [seedsavers] Where is everyone?

Margaret L. Wilson wrote:

> I just joined the group and then had to go away for business and
> personal reasons for a month.  I plant a huge garden and (I think) I
> will have some help this year so I should have seeds to share.  I am
> going to try to save seeds for the first time this years.  I buy my
> seeds from Baker Creek, Territorial Seeds, Johnny's, Irish Eyes and
> Peaceful Valley.
> Margaret
> http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/

Do you have website and phone number for Irish Eyes? Potato vendor?

Out of many on the Web what are recommended pepper seed vendors, especially the hot and the Asian and Hispanic varieties?

Also for tomato seeds?

Things are warming a bit here and my Bloomsdale spinach is getting taller (approaching 1.5").

I wil want to establish permanent bds of multiplying onions, comfrey, Jerusalem artichokes, mint(s)
and asparagus.

What's  good MO place for asparagus.

Am almost through getting a new farmers market set up here in Chapel Hill, in the center of town
in a landscaped park on the roof of a huge municipal parking deck. Looking forward to selling there.
If anyone wants complete documentation for setting up a typical farmers market let me know and I'll
email you all our proposals, plans, guidelines, bylaws, vendor applications and description of systems we will use
to handle such things as vendor space aloccation and management. Ours is inexpensive for vendors and maintains
a level playing field for all classes and categories of vendors. The small and large vendors are on equal footing
and we have built-in hostile takeover prevention within our guidelines. One of our objectives is to provide space for as
many vendors who apply as possible. Large, long term vendors are not able to dominate or control our market.
Ultimately this works out best for everyone, them included. As our market grows and more vendors apply we will expand to
other locations and other opening days.