Re: [seedsavers] Seed companies and their websites and catalogs - Re: Where i...

Dave's Garden web site has a comprehensive list of seed and garden catalog plus full contact info -- they also have helpful reviews from other gardeners. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Sincerely,
Kathy Jentz
Editor/Publisher
Washington Gardener
Magazine
826 Philadelphia Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910
301-588-6894
editor@washingtongardener.com http://www.washingtongardener.com/

Our mission: to help your Washington, DC, area garden grow better!
Subscribe today for $20 a year by sending a check to the address above.
The magazine makes a great gift for gardening friends!