Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

tonitime@juno.com wrote:

> oh well - i thought that this might occur.
> If "seedsaving" is still too close, how about "seedgleaners " -(one def.
> is "to gather bit by bit").
> I doubt the Senior Gleaners would come after that title, heehee.

Both seedsavers and seedsaving are in common use in the English language worldwide.
No governmental agency would allow them to trademark either of those words. I am going to go
for keeping our present name but use seedsaving as an alternate if we have to go that route.
There's also seedswap or seedtrade too.