[seedsavers] End the agenda

    Some of us are acquainted with Kent and Diane Whealey, some are not.  In
 either case it seems very unprofessional to use this list serve as a forum
 to take sides in their truly unfortunate situation.

    And, because they have a right to protect their name and trademarks and
since it appears they are not afraid of litigation in order to do so, I
think we should all be mindful of the laws which protect individuals from
public disparagement.  Some remarks have been more than unkind, and they¹re
based on assumption, not fact.

    Let's agree to put this to rest and let Lawrence deal with the logistics
 and legalities of the list, with whatever private advisors he chooses.

    I personally would like to focus on seed-saving.   So, let¹s find a name
 that¹s fully ours, doesn¹t infringe on anyone¹s legal territory and get to
doing what we all really enjoy.

Mayo