Re: [seedsavers] New name for this list.

I'll vote for seedkeepers.  seedsteward is okay as a second choice.
seedharvesters would work, but is not as poetic.

I just looked up the definition of steward and I don't think it
applies as well as keep (with keeper being the one who keeps).

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+steward&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS255US256

If that link doesn't work, type define: steward into the google search.