Golden Eagle, again

Dear Folks:

The Golden Eagle has NOT returned Thursday to the deer carcase here on the
farm in Alleghany County. It was here feeding Wednesday from about 10:00 AM
until 12:00 Noon, but has not been back. I must be in Boone much of
tomorrow, Friday, but my Father can watch the site easily. As soon as I am
back here I will post a message, probably 4:30 or 5:00 PM, bringing all of
those who have expressed interest in seeing the bird this weekend up to
date.

This bird was feeding at least two hours on Monday (10:00 - 12:00), then
flew over the carcase without landing twice in the afternoon, feed from
roughly 2:30 - 4:30 Tuesday, and 10:00 - 12:00 on Wednesday. At least
Katherine Higgins got to see it Wednesday.

Telephone here is 336-359-2909 (BEFORE 9:00 PM PLEASE) if anyone needs to call.

James Coman