Toast still here

Dear C'Birders:

Briefly, The drake Cinnamon Teal continues on Medcalf Lake.  Apologies to
birder who we told a month ago that it hadn't been seen lately.  But we
hadn't seen it.

It was also seen by the dam of Lake Medcalf  (Sunset Lakes) last Friday, the
ninth by local birders.   We were out of town.

 Today it was off our dock (674 Sunset Lakes Blvd.) at about  9:30 AM.
There are a number of widgeons and gadwalls that it was semi-associating
with.

Our young male Ruby-throated HB is still here.  His white cap per bander has
worn off, but am sure it's the same one due to the pattern of red feathers
on throat.

Call 910-579-2446 if you need directions.

Good birding:
Mary McDavit, Sunset Beach, NC
osprey1@mindspring.com