House Sparrows

	For what it is worth,  there is a theory being circulated around Loris,
that if the front of a bluebird house is slanted, that is the sides are
more narrow at the bottom, wider at the top, that House Sparrows will not
build in them.  Houses constructed in this fashion must have more depth
and are slightly more difficult to build.
	Though I have often seen Bluebird houses constructed in this shape I did
not associate the design with the thwarting of sparrows.  I intend to try
it.

Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com