From: carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu
[mailto:carolinabirds-owner@acpub.duke.edu]On Behalf Of Stephen J. Perry
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 1:07 PM
To: carolinabirds@duke.edu
Subject: recommendations for bird song CD's

Hi

I want to purchase bird song CDs to help with ID's. What's out there
and what do you recommend? I already have the Eastern Peterson tapes
but I want CDs I can carry with me for "on the spot" ID. What is the
most complete set available? I am interested in getting a birding
CD-ROM too: again, any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve Perry

Receptor Biology Lab, Duke Uni Med Center, Durham, NC

stevep@receptor-biol.duke.edu