migrants!

Hi y'all,
    After mid-day, the rain stopped here. Shortly thereafter, a herd of
noisy, colorful little birds ravaged the trees around here. N. Parulas were
all over the place, along with a number of Yellow-throated Warblers, B-g
Gnatcatchers and the ubiquitous Yellow-rumps. It was pretty impressive. So
much so that I drove down New Rd., where I found the same thing going on. In
addition to the aforementioned, I observed a few White-eyed Vireos, a
Blue-headed Vireo, E. Phoebes, Pine Warblers and all of the usual suspects.
    The demonic little Sharpie continues to terrorize man and beast alike
here.

Cheers,
Gary

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
"Only under the condition of ordeal may I recover the sparrow." (Walker
Percy)