From: Home Inspection Exam: Noel Zak
[mailto:noelz@homeinspectionexam.org]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 10:30 AM
To: ccanfield@audubon.org
Subject: A weekend on the shore...

Greetings--
I'm a birder from Chicago and will be in Raleigh on business Friday April 6.
I'm staying the weekend to do some shorebirding and will drive to the coast
from Raleigh on Saturday morning, back to Raleigh for an evening flight
Sunday. Can you recommend:
One or two good shorebirding spots,
and a reasonably priced, well-located motel property where I might stay
Saturday night?
Thanks for any leads you can give me.

(Ms.) Noel Zak, Executive Director
Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors
932 Lee Street, Suite 202
Des Plaines IL 60016
Voice 847-298-7750
Fax 847-299-2505
noelz@homeinspectionexam.org

For National Home Inspector Examination information,
go to www.homeinspectionexam.org