Hummers- male AND female!!- text :-)

I've never done that before, hit the send button before writing my message....

    Today @1PM had my first male Hummingbird!  My daughter told me that he
was by a tree that used to have a feeder in it, but no longer, then he went
around the house where the other feeder is up and ready, sat in a tree
preening and stretching for 15 minutes or so, looked very relaxed.
     While I sat waiting for him to use the feeder, a female flew in and had
a drink.  The male last year showed up on April 4, and the female on April 7.
    Males have always shown up before females in the past.  Unless he's gone
unnoticed, they showed up pretty much together.
Shelley Theye

Shelley Theye
N. Chatham County, NC
Psbmt@aol.com