Fulvous Whistling Ducks

A friend of mine told me that he saw Fulvous Whistling Ducks in his
neighborhood on Fri.  He lives in the last development several miles before
the gardens on Hwy. 61...so I suspect they are the ones that have been
spotted at Magnolia Gardens.  He also had Eurasian Collared Doves in the
backyard of his office on St. Andrews Blvd., also West of the Ashley but
much closer to downtown Charleston.  They are certainly spreading out.

Ann Shahid
Charleston, SC