Summer Residents...

This is my first time trying to post so I hope I have everything set
properly to send.

The summer residents have begun arriving in the mountains of  NC.  The
first hummers appeared at the feeder yesterday.  Wood thrushes greeted
me on my morning dog walk.  And Mr. rose-breasted grosbeak has appeared.
I hope they are not fooled, as the winter residents are still in goodly
supply..white throated sparrows, siskins, and juncos, although they are
definitely grouping more and must be at least thinking of heading north
or to higher elevations for the summer, which seems to have suddenly
descended upon us with these temps and "summer haze".