birds for the Museum's Aviary

Hi all-

I writing to try and get in touch with bird rehabilitators, or people who
know any bird rehabilitators.

My name is Sherry and I'm the Animal Department Director at The Museum of
Life and Science, in Durham NC.  We have an indoor Aviary in our Carolina
Wildlife exhibit.  Only native NC birds are housed in the Aviary.   We
try to only take non-releasable birds.

The Aviary is not a regular shape, so it's hard to describe.  It's over
20 feet long, and is anywhere from 2- 6 feet wide at the base, but gets
over 10 feet wide at points.  It peaks out at about 15 feet.  A net with
1/4 inch holes extends over our muskrat exhibit, so the birds actually
have a much larger space (and pool) if they fly.

We currently have wood ducks, bobwhite quail, sparrow.  In the recent
past, we have had robins, bluebirds, finches, oriole, blackbirds and
others.  We have worked with Janine Pearlman (and Sharon Kruck) in the
recent past, and I know that Janine is leaving town, so I'm trying to
find out if there is anyone else out there.

Thanks in advance for your  time & help.

Sherry Samuels
Animal Department Director
Museum of Life and Science
433 Murray Ave.