"Stokes Birds at Home" TV Show airing on PBS in N.C.

Dear Carolina Birding Enthusiasts,
     Thanks to Joshua Rose for getting the word out last week about this; I
would like to let you all know that a birding TV show, "Stokes Birds at
Home", has come to public television in North Carolina. The show is playing
on all of the following channels on Saturdays at 10 a.m., having started on
April 7th.  (This of course means that the first 2 episodes have already run;
I apologize for not sending this message in a more timely manner.)
WUNU-Channel 31
Asheville   WUNF-Channel 33
Chapel Hill  WUNC-Channel 4
Columbia    WUND-Channel 2
Concord  WUNG-Channel 58
Greenville  WUNK-Channel 25
Jacksonville    WUNM-Channel 19
Linville        WUNE-Channel 17
Roanoke Rapi    WUNP-Channel 36
Wilmington  WUNJ-Channel 39
Winston-Salem   WUNL-Channel 26
     Hosted by Donald and Lillian Stokes, the 13-episode series features
beautiful footage of birds from all across the country, information on
attracting and identifying birds, and trips to birding hotspots nationwide.
Tune in for THE best birding show on television, and spread the news!
     If anyone has any questions, you are welcome to contact me personally.
Anticipating one such question, I should point out that we do not have any
say as to the date and time the show runs; that decision is made by the
programming department at PBS.

Best regards,
Tom Young
Stokes Nature Company