Jones county loggerhead shrikes

Yesterday I went by the small pasture where I have
been seeing the loggerhead shrikes. It was blowing 20
mph and around 545 pm but I witnessed a kingbird
chasing a shrike. I saw one bird a week ago but have
not seen the two since my original posting a few weeks
ago.I frankly do not know if the other one could be on
a nest this early but suspect so. The last shrike nest
I saw was aprroximately in 1964 or 5 in Spartanburg,
SC. Those birds had fledlings in mid to late May, as I
recall.clancy ballenger