Warbler ID- Nashville Warbler

Thanks to all who responded to my querry on the Warbler.

The consensus was that it was a Nashville Warbler.  That was what I also
concluded, but was reluctant to say it because of its rarity in these
parts, at this time.

I also did not want to call out another yard bird so soon after last week's
fish crow.

Since I could not locate our yard list, it was from recollection that I
called Fish crow # 147.  We down printed  Will's list and reconstructed the
total.

It helps to have lived in one place since 1985 and have the diverse
habitats, because  with the Nashville it is 140 not 147 as I stated .  Mea
culpa.

Tom