Pea Island carpool

Inspired by gas gouging... Is anyone interested in carpooling from
Greenville NC to the USFWS Int'l Migratory Bird Day at Pea Island NWR on
Saturday 12 May 2001, leaving Greenville ca. 4:00 AM (???), arriving Pea
Island NWR 7:30 (???)? I'm eager to go, but only if I can split the cost. I
can offer extra binoculars, tapes, and field guides, several seats in a
wagon with AC getting 25-30 mpg, and a VERY safe driver. Would love to catch
a ride, OR fill the party wagon. Negotiable if you can share a scope. ;) ...
J.K.Williams, "The Inner Coastal Plain Naturalist"